Odour Aid for Dogs
* Rich in Chlorophyll and Natural Vitamin E
* Odour Aid is a 100% blend of high quality vegetable oils rich in chlorophyll and natural vitamin E (70% tocotrienols) antioxidants.
* When should I feed Odour Aid to my dog?
* Odour Aid should be fed to all dogs exhibiting bad breath and body odour.
* What are the key benefits of using Odour Aid for Dogs?
* Helps maintain fresh breath - Historically, dentists and physicians successfully used chlorophyll to maintain oral health in people as it was recognized to be a maintenance support to the natural environmental inhibition of bacteria. This was found to be particularly true with anaerobic microbes found in the gut. Today, chlorophyll is still used in toothpastes and while bad breath can be associated with dental problems, it is more likely to emanate from further down the digestive tract.
* Fresh breath, low level body odour and a healthy immune system. It's time to smell the roses!
Helps maintain low level body odour - Researchers at Temple University USA successfully used chlorophyll in people to support the natural defences against bad breath, body odour and foul smelling urine and stools. It has also been recorded for its effect in maintaining low level intestinal gas and abdominal straining.
Helps maintain the neutralisation of free radicals - Research at the Oregon State University USA found that chlorophyll works effectively to maintain resistance to the bodily absorption of mould derived aflatoxins, so supporting natural detoxification. This is very useful to maintain healthy liver functioning through the natural expulsion of these antagonists.
Helps maintain an active immune system - Fat soluble antioxidants like vitamin E tocotrienols help to 'mop-up' free radicals. The membranes of skin cells contain high levels of fats so fat soluble antioxidants are essential to provide natural protection, both within and around these microscopic structures.
* Additional benefits of using Odour Aid for Dogs
* Manufactured using a blend of high quality, palatable vegetable oils.
Wheat gluten free.
A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
Contains the Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
Available in user friendly 250ml and 500ml pump-action bottles.
Quick and easy to feed.
* Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
* Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals used in the Oatinol delivery System, Odour Aid provides a complementary support for all dogs.
* The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
* Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
1 - Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
2 - Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
3 - Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
4 - Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.